Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In | Register
FEATURED: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Moderator(s): Erich Kurschat
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
May 27th: COVID-19 HR EMPLOYER ROUNDTABLE Q&A: Free Event! 0 D. Sikorski Free Event on Coronavirus: COVID-19 HR EMPLOYER ROUNDTABLE Q&A PART 2: LIVE & UNSCRIPTED! Go to link for HRA Oakbrook (SHRM chapter) for more details and registration: https://hraoakbrook.org/
by D. Sikorski
Saturday, May 23, 2020
Re-opening the Workplace 0 D. Baker This is an excellent resource an alliance sent to me you may find useful.
by D. Baker
Thursday, April 30, 2020
Caring for Your Workforce In the Midst of COVID 19 1 J. Ball Thanks John. A few things in regards to immediate need that stood out for me were communication, utilizing EAP services, and sharing information about unemployment insurance resources. I echo your sentiment that it will be interesting to see what shifts as businesses evaluate the return to fully functioning.
by R. Chapekis
Thursday, April 9, 2020
This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.